Friday, October 31, 2008

5 more days!!

We're leaving next Wednesday. Time is just flying along. I've finally started to think about what we're going to pack. Not too much. Although, we aren't moving around quite as much as the last time we went to Europe; it would still be nice not to have to be burdened by bulky, heavy suitcases. We're also thinking of picking up some new threads over there. We heard the shopping was great!

We also just arranged where we're going to meet up with our friend, Tim. Near the Don Quixote statue!!! Isn't that the coolest? Well, I've never read Don Quixote...have you? So, I'm going to get it out of the library and bring it along.

It's going to be my neice, Elyssa's 1st birthday on Monday. Wow, that went fast! Here's a recent pic of her.



1 comment:

Sara said...

I love Elyssa jacket!

Irene, a Spanish fashion website for you:http://www.fashionfromspain.com/icex/cda/controller/pageGen/0,3346,1549487_59608717_5857303_0_0,00.html

Have a great trip!