Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Observances

A few quick things ...
Thanks to my husband for a relaxing Valentine's evening.

I guess the snow heard my cry of love yesterday morning because it has decided to grace us with it's presence again. It's currently falling in huge flakes already having accumulated on the ground to the tune of 5-10 cm. There is talk of this being a record winter of snow fall and I believe it will be if things continue the way they have. I suppose all the snowplows out there are not making money anymore.

I am currently drinking a cappucino made with soy milk. It's wonderful! It's different. It's fibrous which makes it taste healthy. I used brown sugar to sweeten it. Mmmm! It's also cheaper than a latte and I like it better.

Tomorrow I am forced to face Winterlude in all it's frigid glory as the in-law siblings are coming down to visit. They will want to skate on the canal. sigh! It's supposed to be cold tomorrow; just my luck.

As it would be to everyone's benefit that I end on a positive note, it's Friday! Happy Friday!

No comments: