Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dogs



In this modern world of crazy, obsessed dog owners should I be consistently trying to rid myself of my irrational fear of these furry creatures? Some say yes (Carrie!). It is rather inhibiting. But why succumb to pressures? I'm too stubborn for that. Did God actually mean for humans to have animals as domesticated pets when he originally created the world? Did Adam and Eve have pets? While, I definitely agree that dogs bring great joy and affection to their owners, I don't agree that we should all accomadate these smelly beasts. And those who equate their dogs with their children or replace children with dogs are even more irrational than I am. Everything in it's place.

Poop and scoop ... I rest my case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! They may be a man's best friend, but certainly Irene's... yet.

I agree that the pampering is overdone these days. What you need is a smart self-sufficient dog like this.

Anonymous said...

hmm... I meant: certainly NOT Irene's...