Monday, February 04, 2008

Elyssa - 3 months old

On Saturday evening, I spent some time with my Mom, Sister and Niece. We went shopping, put together a high chair, sewed some curtains, crocheted a hat, knit a sweater and appliqued a quilt. It was a very productive and creative afternoon/evening. We also watched Hope Floats, one of my all-time favourite sappy movies! Elyssa is now 3 months old and growing like a weed, despite the fact that she is constantly emitting white liquidy stuff from her mouth. One lady in the store just oohed and aahhed at her for the longest time and finally came up with the fact that her head looks like a grapefruit!!:):) Here are some pictures. Unfortunately, I only thought to take a picture of my finished crochet project and the high chair; not the other things we did.







No comments: