Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Another silly list . . .

[A is for age:] 29 .... yikes!
[B is for booze of choice] Lime margharita on the rocks.
[C is for career] Wife.
[D is for your dog's name:] No dog ... never a dog.
[E is for essential items you use everyday:] Computer
[F is for favourite song at the moment:] San Sebastian by Justin Rutledge
[G is for favourite games:] Trivial Pursuit
[H is for hometown:] Ottawa
[I is for instruments you play:] Piano.
[J is for jam or jelly you like] I don't eat a lot of jam but I'd have to pick homemade peach.
[K is for kids?:] none.
[L is for last kiss?:] This morning.
[M is for most admired trait:] In others; ability to think up something to say in social situations.
[N is for name of your crush:] Husband ~ Reuben
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] Dislocated pinky finger when I was 11.
[P is for phobias:] Attacking squirrels on dark forest paths.
[Q is for quotes you like:] "Have a peppermint." Mrs. Harris in Anne of Green Gables.
[R is for biggest regret:] Not sure I have any.
[S is for sweets of your choice:] Anything chocolate
[T is for time you wake up:] Around 6:45am ... ugh.
[U is for underwear:] Uh? Yes?
[V is for vegetable you love:] Zucchini
[W is for worst habit:] Whining about life being sooo hard.
[X is for x-rays you've had:] 1 for my little finger and several of my bite for braces.
[Y is for yummy food you make:] Sweet Potato Soup
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Taurus

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"O"-overnight for a dislocated pinky?? Nowadays, they'd tape it up and boot you on home.

Irene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irene said...

yes, I am and was a total wuss.

Johannah said...

I used your last list, regarding what you were doing...listening to... etc. I want to do this one too. They're fun! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Can you share your recipe for Sweet Potato Soup?
Lois