Friday, April 04, 2008

SPRING




You would not believe how excited I was when I arrived home from work yesterday and saw tulips springing up from the ground. God is good! His mercies are new every morning. Just when I thought I couldn't take a day more of winter He shows that spring is on it's way! Even pushing up through the snow, these tulips, which we planted (ok, my dad planted) last fall just can't wait another day to view the world. It's even more exciting because this is our first year with our very own garden. As you can tell, I'm getting more and more excited about it. I've never given a second thought to gardening before we had our own bit of earth to work with. It reminds me of the movie the Secret Garden.

As a side note, I really hope our bunny friends don't think the tulips are snacks!!! Or they may not be bunny friends anymore.

No comments: