Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My office

Last week we had a Science Fair ... well, it wasn't called a Science Fair but that's basically what it was. A high school science fair only University-sized. It was a day for all the Science students to present their 4th year research projects. I tried to understand a few but I couldn't even read the titles of their projects! Anyway, I was involved in organizing it. It was a little stressful beforehand ... setting up was a little crazy as there wasn't anyone really in charge and everyone expected everyone else to know what was going on but we pulled it off in the end. Throughout the afternoon, I sat at the information table and handed out nametags and answered people's questions. It was fun!



The day after, one of my bosses brought in tulips for me.






After they opened more, they turned a really dark purple. They are so pretty! I love them. Especially in the dark blue vase. They are really starting to die now but I can't bear to throw them out. As I was taking this picture, I thought I would take one of my whole desk so you can see where I work.


No comments: