Monday, March 31, 2008

Organizer



"Small Wonder.
Your planner, journal, sticky notes, and calendar all in one little place.
See your day at a glance. Create categories and assign each category a color-like green for family and blue for work-to quickly spot different types of events. Enter repeating events just once. Remind yourself of appointments with an alarm. Now what paper calendar can do all that?" www.palm.com

This is something I'm dreaming about getting. I don't need a phone or an MP3 player, I just need something that I can carry around that has a calendar and a spot to make lists. I like lists. To-do lists, shopping lists, honey-do project lists!:). This would be really cool to have. Guess what? My birthday is next month. Anyone?

3 comments:

Reuben said...

does it connect to a computer and how much......

Alanna said...

Check out wwww.trulymom.com for a gorgeous paper planner! I have been eying these for a while now...

Irene said...

wow. those are "truly" cute! go for it!