Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rachel and Martin Come to Town

Recently, we had visitors. My cousin and his wife were in town and they brought with them second cousins. Here are some pictures! Rachel seriously watching my Dad seriously play the organ.

Little toque I crocheted. Too little even for the tiny newborn it was meant to fit. You live and learn or should that be; you crochet and learn.


Martin - Brilliant smile!


Cousin and second cousin.

I couldn't resist throwing in a picture of Elyssa!


Rachel loving her dollies. They really were real babies to her.



Oh wait! Another Elyssa pic ... how did that get in there?


Pretty girl!


1 comment:

LV said...

That is a cute little hat that you crocheted Irene. I would like to learn to crochet some day...to add to the many projects that I have started and not finished!
Lois