Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Moving Out

3 more sleeps in my apartment and then it's onward and upward ... literally. I'm in the basement now and I will be on the 7th floor. I am excited to be moving all of my things to our new apartment. Reuben's parents, graciously, helped us purchase a vanity cabinet for our bathroom. So, I can't wait to see how it and everything else is going to fit and look in the apartment.

We had a very busy weekend, running around doing errands for the wedding. Also, a nice time renewing our love for eachother. There is something about absence that really does make the heart grow fonder. It helps you not to take the other person for granted, which can so easily happen in our busy lives. It has also renewed my ability to rely on God for strength instead of Reuben. I hope that continues even when we're married because it's essential for life.

I have more packing to get done before Friday morning. Lot's more. I don't know how I crammed all of that stuff into my tiny place but as I am trying to pack it is just pouring out of the woodwork!!! Thankfully, Reuben's mom is able to get me lots of boxes from Shopper's Drugmart, where she works.

Only 3 more nights of living completely on my own. I will be living with Reuben's family for the next 3 weeks. Wow!

"And above all these things put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony" Colossians 3:14 My parents' wedding text; it just popped into my head.

No comments: