Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hungry Day

Today is one of those days where I have eaten everything in my lunch by 12pm. My stomach is constantly craving food. I don't know why that is. Is it the weather? Is it some weird hormone imbalance? Is it because I didn't eat breakfast till I got to work? I wish I knew because it's not healthy and makes me really want to go to McDonald's and mow down on a Big Mac and french fries. Well, at least Cristina(co-worker) is going to Tim Horton's so she can get me a slightly healthier bagel:)

Other then that, it's a pretty quiet day here at WestJet. The sun is shining. But it's quite cold.

Tonight, my friend, Erica is coming over to try some up-do's on my hair for the wedding! I'm excited and nervous. I also want to try on my dress again cause, as the day approaches, I am more and more nervous about it being the perfect dress for me. I can't go back now but I just hope that it looks wonderful! I mean, the day is not really about looking great but I still want Reuben to be able to appreciate how I look on our wedding day!

I am also picking up some boxes so that I can start packing. I'm excited about that. I want to throw out some of the stuff, I never use ... although, given my track record, I'm sure it won't be a lot. And when I'm packing I can just go through and organize and clean things. It should be good. I know I have a lot of stuff, so I'm sure it'll take me the next 2 weeks to pack everything.

Well, that's all that is going on right now. Have a great day!

No comments: