Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Update on the Garden

Lovely Evening Primrose.

New Guinea Impatiens, Spyrea, "Big" Seedum, Serviceberry bush.
My handsome, smart, wonderful, loving husband.
Rhubarb ... the second round.

I harvested 3 cups worth last night and made wonderful rhubarb muffins.

Rose bush ... with no roses. We really pruned it back in the spring so I'm not sure if it's going to flower this year. Along with our lilies and daylilies. I'm not sure they liked the transplant so much.

I'm not sure what this is ... but it looks like weed ... no, not weeds ... WEED. Get it. I got it from the Schriemers. hmmmm .... The small stuff near the front looks similar but it's the lovage plant which can be used as seasoning similar to Maggi. It's growing like crazy!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love your Evening Primrose!
BTW, How did you find my blog?

Irene said...

thanks!
through a comment you made on ian and nadias blog.