Friday, February 18, 2011

Guest Room painting

I finally managed to take a picture of our guest room. I took it with my cellphone which is why it's so grainy but you get the idea. I wanted to centre that Ikea print first but then it would've been another few weeks before I got a picture up here.
The quilt on the bed is the one my sister made us for a wedding gift. The curtains are new and the little bedside lamp is new as well. The room has been such a mishmash of stuff ever since we moved in over 3 years ago that it's nice to have it a bit more coordinating now.
Did I go a little overboard with the green? As you might now, it's my favourite colour.

2 comments:

Karin said...

looks great! I like the stripe of darker green on the wall

LV said...

I love it Irene! Green is a great colour!