Saturday, November 07, 2009

Being Accomplishy




Today is an accomplishy day. Last night, I whipped up a batch of overnight french toast and we had that for breakfast with orange juice and a cappuccino from our Tassimo. Reuben went to go help out at the manse so, I made some muffins and then I pulled out the paint and did one coat of Munroe Bisque in our den (the front room with the bay window) and on our staircase wall.
Then I went to Bulk Barn and when I got back, it was so beautifully warm and sunny that I did what I've been wanting to do for the past couple of months. Clean out the car! I vacuumed it and washed down the inside. I couldn't wash the outside because we already put our garden hose away for the season. We need to rustproof the car soon so I'll wait till that's done before I bring it to the carwash.
After some general clean up and making of dinner, I am so ready for relaxing.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Nice word :) I also love the paint colours!