Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 2

Last night our good friend, Andrew, came over to help Reuben continue the demolition.


While trying to find the appropriate tool to take up a layer of plywood, they tried out my hammer. Consequently, it broke in half. My sister, Diana, bought me this hammer as part of a toolkit when I moved out on my own.
Behind the cabinet, Reuben found this doggy kibble. Gross.
And I thought our dining room/living room was crowded yesterday.
This is what it looks like this morning.

They brought the one set of lower cabinets down to the basement to use for storage.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Wow! exciting to see the demo started. but what a mess! it will look so great when it is all done.

Sara said...

Andrew's been there for almost everyone in the church (helped us with our computer)! We almost need to throw a party in honour of him and invite everyone he's been there for since they moved here! But he might even offer to help out! Such a nice guy!