Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Construction and Knitting Photo UPDATE

My Sunday project....mittens for my sister, Diana....completed.

As of this afternoon, this is one coat done. Not paint, taping drywall joints on the ceiling and wall. Two more coats to go and then a ton of sanding and then ...I can paint!! We picked out colors ... they are outrageous! I won't give it away until they are on the walls. One is the name of a fruit and the other is the name of something to drink. Those are my hints ... have fun guessing!:)

2 comments:

Dee said...

yeah my mitts!!!
i can't wait to see the rooms all done! good work

Sara said...

Something to drink...beer and a fruit...papaya!! Just kidding!

Wish I could finish painting my place...We've had the half painted look for months now...No time or one of us was feeling sick!