Monday, July 28, 2008

Biker chick

Guess what? I finally bought a helmet and riding jacket! Now I can hop on the back of my husband's Vespa and experience the joys of motorbiking or ... scootering, as it were!

Reuben has had his Vespa for just over 3 months now and he hasn't even remotely gotten tired of it. And after spending a lot of the weekend on the back, I can see why he feels that way.

I did not think I would like riding quite as much as I do. Although, the seat of the sporty model he got is not designed for 2 people, we both fit and the Vespa handles the extra weight (not that it's too much extra weight ;)) just fine.

After riding out to our friends' place yesterday for 25 min, it was like getting off of a horse. My legs were stiff and sore and so was my back as there is nothing for me to lean on. But I think, as time goes on, my body will get more used to it.

I'll try to post a picture soon!
Ride on!

No comments: