Wednesday, January 09, 2008

100th Post

Looks like this is my 100th post. Cool.


We've been having a lot of snow and a lot of rain. A lot of grey skies lately. This morning, around 9:30am, I looked out my office window (yes, I have a window!) and there was the sky, in all it's clear and blue glory. Half an hour later, I look out again and the grey has rolled back in. sigh! I am almost wishing for the bright, sunny skies that inevitably brings colder weather at this time of year. Just to see the sun. I miss you Mr. Sun.


My brother and his girlfriend's family are down in the Dominican Republic right now. Soaking up the sun and heat. Would it be too redundent to say that I wish I was there?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one GORGEOUS photo of the grey skies. Have I ever said that grey is my FAVOURITE colour these days? And I love multilayered grey clouds. It makes me feel ...ponderous.
Really!

Take care,
jody