Monday, March 22, 2010

Another visit with the Broersmas

My sister, Diana, and her family came for a visit 2 weekends ago. Here are some pictures from the weekend.At breakfast. Nethaneil being goofy.
Micah...propped up by Mike's unseen hand.

We took the kids for a walk. This is Elyssa...she doesn't like the wind...after this picture we covered her face completely with that blanket and she didn't complain at all.

This is the Ottawa River....semi frozen.
Both Elyssa and Hadassah can appreciate a good cup of yogurt.
Mom feeding Micah.
Reuben playing with his nephew.

My brother with Nethaneil.
Grampa reading stories.
And we end where we began...with Nethaneil's goofy grin.

2 comments:

Dee said...

These pictures are great! I love Nethaneil's goofy smiles:)
Can you send me that video of Micah in the jolly jumper with Hadassah?

Reuben said...

that crooked pic of the ottawa river is really bugging me. love you still though.