Monday, November 17, 2008

All Things Spanish

Hola! We are back from our trip and back to the grind. Our trip was fantastic! We had beautiful, warm weather the entire time except for one day of heavy rain and one day of cooler temps. Both our hotels were perfect for what we needed. Cheap enough for Reuben and clean and private enough for me. While in Spain we spent every day walking all day. And while my feet were sore while I was doing it and I often thought how nice it would be to be at my desk all day without sore feet now that I'm back I miss the walking ... I miss being outside in the fresh air all day and my day is going really slowly!

We have many plans in the next few weeks but I hope to get some pictures up here soon. So stay tuned for that.

I am glad to be home as I missed our families, both church and our own.

No comments: