Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Surprise!


Guess who came to visit me this weekend? Lorien!!! And guess what else? We both inadvertently bought the same scarf and we have the same shoes too!! Pretty crazy! But not surprising. I think we have a lot of the same taste in clothing. Lots of people in high school used to think we were cousins. Don't you think we look alike? Maybe we did more in high school.

To tell the truth, she didn't come down just to see me. She actually came down for the baptism of her new niece, who is named after her. Our friends, Chris (her brother) and Charlene, just had a baby girl whom they named Helena Rochelle. Rochelle is Lorien's middle name. That's pretty cool! I would love to have a niece name after me ... wink, wink, nudge, nudge .... just kidding. I wouldn't wish my middle name on anyone!! yikes!

No comments: