Saturday, March 10, 2007

Anonymity

You will notice that I have added some more links to the side of my blog. This is mostly for my use, easy access to blogs I read regularly but they could also be considered as recommended good reading for those looking for somewhere to go after reading my blog. You might be wondering why I have just added these links. It's not as though I haven't been reading these blogs avidly every moment I can, I just feel sort of weird about putting the links on my blog. It feels as though I am exposing a bit more of myself by doing it. There's nothing to be embarrassed about by these links, they are all fine upstanding citizens, friends or otherwise.

In other news, I finally started working on scrapbooking our Wedding. It's very nerve wracking because I want it to be perfect but it's also fun because I do love to scrapbook and when the final product is great, it makes me happy! Here's a reminder of our wedding day.

1 comment:

Johannah said...

Irene,
I know exactly how you feel about links. I haven't linked up to anyone at all because I am worried about forgetting someone. I read about 12 blogs. I don't want to link up to all twelve, but how do I prioritize?
So, don't feel you need to explain yourself.
(But thanks).
Jo