Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Book Survey

One book that . . .

1) changed your life: A Time to Kill by John Grisham, what horrible things humanity can do

2) read more than once: Lots of books, I don't mind reading books over and over. I've read all of Rosamunde Pilcher's books at least twice

3) want on a desert island: My Hardy Boys collection for sentimental reasons and maybe some survival tips.

4) made me laugh: Any Miss Marple book by Agatha Christie, she's so cute!

5) made me cry: Pretense by Lori Wick

6) wish had been written: i don't know what to answer for this, i'm not very good at coming up with ideas

7) wish had not been written: Anything by Catherine Cookson

8) Currently Reading: No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith

9) Meaning to Read: more of the Bible

No comments: