Monday, June 26, 2006

Sweater Sets

Is "sweater set" one word or two? Ok, weird question, I know. I bought this sweater because it's cold at work but not that cold, it's summer. My sweaters are all big, bulky, winter sweaters. So, I found this really nice green one. And I love it. Although, it's sort of the type of sweater you'd have as part of a sweater set, but it only came with the sweater not the matching tank top for underneath. Anyway, I sort of feel old wearing it. I mean isn't it only Grandma's that wear sweater sets? Despite the fact that I feel old, I also feel good about myself. I'm not sure why. I'm not sure whether it looks good or I just feel so comfortable but still dressy. Usually when I dress up I'm not comfortable but today I am.

So, here's to comfortable sweatersets and Grandma's who wear them!!!!

2 comments:

Irene said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Irene said...

just an update: I got into the elevator at my building with an elderly, grandma-type woman and she said "I have the same sweater as that, isn't it a lovely color?".

sigh! I guess I was right:)