Friday, May 21, 2010

My brother got married

The last wedding in the Buist family took place on May 8.

My little brother married his sweetheart after 6.5 years of dating.

My sister, Karin's 2 little girls in their matching dresses that she made. Elyssa and Julia.

My sister, Diana and her family. Hadassah, Nethaneil, Micah.

Isn't this just the cutest picture ever!? It makes me laugh so hard every time. I can't wait to show it at Nethaneil's wedding some day.

We were blessed with the company of all the J. Jager girls. Since they grew up in Ottawa, we have lots of shared memories and it was great to catch up. The interesting thing is that the 2 youngest (Amanda and Diana) each have 3 kids!

Us girls with our new sister!

And all the Buist kids...finally all grown up.


The good looking couple.


On their way out from the reception.
The sparklers were a great idea but it was freezing!!!! Only 1 or 2 degrees.

And they lived happily ever after.

1 comment:

Ina said...

Iren, I loved the picture of Hadassah and Nathaniel, so cute they looked, I look forward to seeing them!!! For the time being, I'll just look at the pictures!