Friday, May 22, 2009

Jubilee Anniversary

Last weekend was our church's 50th Anniversary party! It went very well. We had over 100 guests.



And I was part of two choirs that sang. This is our College and Careers Bible Study group.

This is the Jubilee Choir.

The photos are courtesy of Chris van Popta.

On Sunday, we had even more guests (we believe) and held our services in the Ottawa Christian School gym. Funnily enough, the church had services in the 70s at OCS so it was a familiar place for a lot of people. I also went to elementary school there. We served lunch to all the people as well. By the end of the day, I was pretty exhausted but it was worth it.
We are selling t-shirts, buttons and mugs to fund raise for our school (that we are hoping to open in Sept 2011). If you'd like some of these products, let me know. I'll try to put up some pictures of them soon.

No comments: